Senior Living Development

We work on Seniors Living Developments made under State Environmental Planning Policy – Housing for Seniors or People with a Disability 2004 (SEPP – Seniors Living). We provide initial planning advice, Statement of Environmental Effects and lodgement of the development application. Where a site compatibility certificate is required from Department of Planning, we have experience in the preparation and lodgement of this as your first step in the approval process.

how can we help you?

Contact us at Outlook Planning and Development on 0432848467 or submit a business inquiry online.

Let’s work together

Have a chat with one of our planners today!