Affordable Housing/Boarding Houses

Boarding Houses are becoming increasingly popular for savy developers. We work on a range of in-fill affordable housing and boarding house development applications made under State Environmental Planning Policy – Affordable Rental Housing 2009 (SEPP – Affordable Housing). We have extensive experience in this area and can provide initial planning advice, preparation of Statement of Environmental Effects and lodgement of the development applications.